Friday, October 15, 2010

Self Employed not Earning??

What social welfare payments are available if your business has slowed down?

If you are self-employed but do not have enough business to provide sufficient income, you can access social welfare jobseeker's payments. It is not necessary to close down your business to access these payments.

If you find yourself unemployed or you are getting less work you may qualify for a social welfare payment. You do not need to de-register as self-employed to get a social welfare payment.

Contact your local welfare office for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment