Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tax Tip, Did you Know?

Did you know you can get a refund of tax you have already paid if you were employed and find yourself unemployed. You may also get a tax refund if you are out of work due to illness. You can also get tax back if you are still employed but have paid more tax than you were liable for.

Another way to get tax back is through tax relief on services or products that you have bought. Some of the cost of certain services and products can be recouped from the tax you have already paid to the Revenue Commissioners, for example, tax relief for employing a carer and tax relief for third level education fees. The amount of relief you get depends on the amount of tax you have paid.

If you have any comments or queries please use the comments or email link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment